If you are struggling with anxiety or depression, fearful or lonely and are at a loss to know how to tackle your problems GROW may have the answer.
GROW is a mental health organisation which helps people who have suffered, or are suffering from mental health problems. Members are helped to recover from all forms of mental breakdown, or indeed, to prevent such happening.
GROW has a national network of over 130 groups in Ireland, with 13 community groups throughout County Donegal.
Strictly confidential, free, non-denominational weekly meetings are held throughout the county.
GROW’s unique 12 Step Program, and its Caring and Sharing Community, benefit its members in many ways.
WHAT WE DO:
- Provide weekly meetings, lasting 2 hours, during which a specific group meeting method is followed.
- Run Annual Training Days to include workshops covering stress, relaxation and therapy.
- Provide a Summer Bus Trip.
- Provide Leadership Training for all GROW members.
- Regional weekends available to all members of GROW.
- Run a Distance Learning Course – accredited by DCU.
- Raise awareness and reduce stigma of mental ill health.
- Work with other voluntary agencies to promote positive mental health.
Mondays at 7 pm in the Pastoral Centre, Letterkenny