Mass Intentions for the Week
Followed by this week’s Notices.
Click on the link below to read this weekend’s Newsletter.
- The newsletter is available to take away with you after Mass. It contains important guidance for our sacramental celebrations in the next period of re-opening. It may also be read online or on our Facebook page.
- Daily Mass this week: Monday – Thursday: 8 am and 10 am; Friday: 8 am, 10 am, 7 pm; Saturday: 10 am.
- Please remember that it is necessary to notify the Parish Office regarding the Mass you would like to attend on Sundays, and to receive a notification with the time and seat you are asked to take. A number of seats are available at the Saturday 7.30 pm Vigil Mass, Sunday 12.30 pm Mass and Sunday 6 pm Mass. Please phone the Parish Office on 9121021. You are reminded that, because the Sunday obligation is dispensed in these circumstances, you may come to a weekday Mass instead and treat that as your Sunday.
- The following Sunday Masses are fully allocated: Saturday 6 pm; Sunday: 8 am, 9.30 am and 11 am.
- Please note the following:
- Please leave the 10 am Mass to those who are older or if you have an underlying health condition.
- Please leave month’s minds to immediate family.
- Please leave Friday evening Mass to the immediate family of those persons for whom the Mass is offered.
- Funerals will continue to be limited to family only. We ask that people not congregate inside the Cathedral gates and that they maintain safe distancing outside.
- You are asked to wear a mask in the Cathedral if at all possible.
- The daily Holy Hour online at 3 pm will be suspended at the Divine Mercy Centre for the time being. It will resume at a later date.
- Continued thanks to all who continue to make offerings to the Cathedral. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you!