Modified Level 3 Covid-19 Restrictions from 1st December 2020
The faithful may be present for Mass and other liturgies from 1st December. The same limits and protocols apply as when we opened on 29th June:
- N.B.: Sunday Mass Times:
Vigil: Saturday 6pm; 7.30pm. Sunday 8am; 9.30am; 11am; 12:30pm, 6pm
- Because of the limited number of places, it is necessary to register for attendance at Sunday Masses. Please contact the Parish Office directly by phone. If you registered in the summer, that still holds, but if you have decided not to come to Mass at this time, please inform the parish office so your place can be given to another.
- It is not necessary to have a seat allocated for weekday Mass. Please leave 10 am Mass to the elderly and those with underlying conditions.
- Please leave Friday Evening Mass to the immediate family of the deceased.
- Please leave Month’s Mind Masses to the family of the deceased.
- Please follow this simple principle when taking a seat: two people per pew, or one household.
- Please observe the two metre rule when entering the Cathedral, going for Holy Communion or exiting the Cathedral, and at all times both inside and in the grounds of the Cathedral.
- Please wear a mask in the Cathedral unless a medical condition prevents you from doing so. This is for your own protection and out of consideration for those in the Cathedral with you.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entrance and exit.
- Please do not congregate at the doors or in the Cathedral grounds.
- Sacristy Access: To minimise risk to our Sacristy and Volunteers, it will not be possible to allow general access to the Sacristy for the time being.
- Please arrange Masses through the Parish Office and arrange to meet with a Priest at the Parochial House – 9121021.